R SERIES 360
The R Series machines are the smallest models in the range and can produce forms of up to 120mm diameter and are available in speeds of 1200, 2200 and 4000 revolutions per hour.
The Formatic range of machines from Deighton Manufacturing (UK) Ltd are the perfect solution to your food forming and portioning requirements. Able to form a wide range of products including meat, fish, potato, vegetable & ethnic, butter & cheese as well as bakery and confectionary, into a variety of shapes and sizes, the Formatic is the industry standard for small to high volume food producers.
Simplicity is the strength of the Formatic system. Suited to a variety of mixtures of numerous textures and consistencies, the Formatic uses synchronized paddles to gently press mixture into the required form shape. Assisted by the wire drum scraper, the formed product is then smoothly ejected onto the conveyor, presenting it for packaging or additional processing.
- Accurate variable portion control
- Up to 12,000 single forms per hour
- Fully automatic
- Automatic paper application
- Multiple form shapes available
- Quick product change
- Adjustable thickness
- Full CE conformity
Form Shape Specifications
|Number of Shapes on Drum||Maximum Length||Maximum Width||Maximum Diameter||Maximum Thickness|
- All Formatic models are constructed from fully approved material on all food contact surfaces.
- Each model is equipped with three safety interlock devices to ensure safe operation.
- The hopper, form drum and conveyor are removable for easy cleaning.
|Machine Name||Length||Width||Height||Weight||Power||Electricity Supply||Hopper Capacity||Output|